With a "Total Facility" Multiplex System, the wholesaler has a distinct advantage.
While the fleet is out on deliveries the unused refrigeration capacity swings
over to the CEW and WSC. This happens to occur during the daytime when the
refrigeration loads are the highest on the CEWs and WSCs.
There are very distinct advantages to the Wholesaler in utilizing the
Multiplex trailer refrigeration systems.
- Ambient, Outdoor Temperature is at its highest.
- Doors are open to the CEW.
- Product from the brewery is being received.
- Fork Lift and personnel activity is at its highest.
- All the lights are turned on.
After a vehicle is loaded it can be connected to Multiplex while parked in a
temporary or permanent
location for as long as you wish. The product inside
the trailer will be maintained at CEW conditions,
overnight or over the weekend or as long as you wish!
- A Multiplex System adds very little weight to a trailer when compared
to the heavy weight added by conventional equipment. this saves fuel
consumption and tire ware.
- Multiplex does not limit your D.O.T. allowable product hauling capacity.
- Multiplex requires no fuel or generator.
- Multiplex was designed for un-insulated trucks and trailers. All other
systems require heavy insulation.
- Connect one trailer or many trailers to Multiplex for constant set point
- Use Multiplex Trailer Refrigeration systems to supplement a CEW that has trouble
- There is no hot condenser air to discharge with Multiplex. This allows
you the opportunity to install Multiplex totally inside bulk trailers.